Wednesday, July 16, 2008

deceptive products and practices

If a guy owes you $50 and you never see him again, it's worth it.
Unknown


If a company sells me a defective product, and I never buy from them again: it's worth it to me, to know that I reduce my chances of being ripped off; but it's not worth it to the company, which loses business, especially if I tell everybody I know about my experience and advise them to shop elsewhere.

If a company makes a defective product, subsequently discovers the error, and, in order to minimize its loss, deeply discounts the defective product, selling it at a price where people believe they're getting a great bargain and only discover much later that they were ripped off by poor quality, it's not worth it to either the customer or company, for the above reasons.

If companies routinely engage in these deceptive practices, valuing profits above customer satisfaction, we call it American corporate capitalism.

Support Corporate Dismantlement.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment