Thursday, March 11, 2010

lying bastards

My credit card companies (as well as others, especially Verizon), using the rationale of saving trees via eliminating paper use, prompt me, every time I log into their websites, to change to electronic billing, and yet they continue to mail me paper advertisements for any number of reasons, none of which have anything to do with billing. What's up with this? Are they really interested in saving paper, or what? Verizon is the worst. They send me (coated, the worst form of) paper solicitations to expand my services at least once a week; and I get additional copies of this junk sent to “resident” with the weekly junk mail. They don’t give a frell about saving trees, they're just trying to save money so as to increase profits for their shareholders, disingenuous bastards that they are.

Support Corporate Dismantlement

.

No comments:

Post a Comment